Contented Calf respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the Personal Information you provide to us. Please read the following to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Throughout this policy, we refer to information that personally identifies you as Personal Information. Personal Information is any information that can identify you as an individual, such as your name, postal or email address, phone number, occupation, or personal interests.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, the data controller is Contented Calf, Suite 251, 26 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3AZ, UK. For further information please visit: http://www.ico.gov.uk/what_we_cover/promoting_data_privacy/legislation.aspx
Collection of Information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website (www.contentedcalf.com) or commenting on our blog
2. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data
3. Information passed to us via other social media networks when you become a fan of, comment on or post to our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/contentedcalf) or interact with us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/contentedcalf)
4. Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders
5. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
6. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although such surveys are optional
We will tell you before we collect any Personal Information and inform you of the purpose of the collection. We will ask for your consent before we use or share your information for any purpose other than the reason originally provided it.
You may browse the Contented Calf website anonymously.
However, you arrive at the Contented Calf website, we record your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) using Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve it. For further information please visit: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. We do not link your IP address to any Personal Information.
Storing of Personal Information
While we endeavour to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us over an unsecured Internet connection. We therefore recommend you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet.
Use of Personal Information
Contented Calf uses your Personal Information to:
1. Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
2. Provide products, and to do so, we may need to share your information with others. In that case, we share only the information necessary to handle your request and obligate these other parties to limit their use of your Personal Information to fulfilling your request only.
We may also make anonymous data records or accumulations of data, in order to perform statistical analyses and for other purposes, by omitting or removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you.
From time to time, Contented Calf receives Personal Information from our business partners. Contented Calf only uses this information if it has been collected in accordance with privacy practices consistent with our own Privacy Statement.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
2. If Contented Calf or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
3. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Contented Calf, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access to Personal Information
You may review and revise your Personal Information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to unsubscribe, where permitted by law we will retain in our files some of your Personal Information to respect your opt-out preferences, and comply with legal requirements.
Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Third Party Sites
Contented Calf's website contains links to third party websites. However, these websites are not operated or maintained by Contented Calf, and Contented Calf does not share your Personal Information with these websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Your use of any third party website is at your own risk.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This document was last updated on 1st April 2011. Contented Calf may amend this privacy statement from time to time, and at any time.
Questions or Suggestions
Contented Calf, Suite 251, 26 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3AZ, UK